Driver Version 2.7.02& AP 184.108.40.2060: - Added German, French and Italian language
- Fixed analog recording problem
- Added Capture Size Setting
- Updated Teletext Application
- Updated the Video/Audio Decoder
- Fixed the channel lose in DVB when switching to S-Video and Composite
- Fixed a problem in Twin and PIP mode
- Added EPG function
- Fixed a bug in the psiparser
- One application is now suitable for all DVB products. Only the functions supported by hardware are available.
Driver Version 2.2.00 & AP 220.127.116.110:
Features Added - Enabled the setting for using the preinstalled system codecs for analog TV recording.
- Added DVB SAP function
- Added DVB Channel sorting function
- Supports German language. Depending the language selection during installation of the software Fixed Bugs: - Fixed the problem that the correct resolution can't be set when recording analog stream
- Modified the problem that some key words can't be typed when renaming the playback file name Known issues: - Teletext function disabled currently
Driver Version 18.104.22.168& AP 22.214.171.1240: - 1. Added the twin frame function.
- 2. Modified the pip function.
- 3. Fixed the problem about there is no video frame in RGB24 output type of analog TV when stopping time shifting.
- 4. Fixed the problem about the memory can't be take off when stopping analog TV recording.
DTV 1.02: - Initial release
Driver Version 1.00.14 (WHQL Certified): - Initial release
Copyright 2007 Animation Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Specifications subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary from actual product. LifeView and the names of LifeView products and technologies are the registered trademarks of Animation Technologies Inc. All other brand names are the registered trademarks of their respective holdes.